Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Am Ready Webinar Contact


Thank you for your interest in the  I AM Ready Webinar.
Please contact me at my email
suzancaroll@multidimensions.com
about the webinar, as I can't email you personally via this blog.

The message I am sending to everyone who is interested in the Webinar is:

Thank you for you interest in the free “I Am Ready Webinar.” We have a time set for Wednesday, May 9 at 2:00pm PDT. If you are interested and available at the time, please click http://www.acoustichealth.com/newearth.htm to register.

It you are interested in the Webinar, but that time does not work for you, please email me at suzancaroll@multidimensions.com to give a few examples of times that do work. We can easily have another free Webinar at a different day and time. We can easily have another Webinar for those of you who live in Europe.

Some of you have asked me what the Webinar will be about, but I cannot tell you. You, the participants, will be the co-creators of this Webinar just as you are the co-creators of New Earth. People can share via text or voice, and there will be questions and answers if desired. We will follow the Flow and see where it takes us—just like ascension.

I was surprised that my short blog article would have such a wonderful response, and it warms my heart that so many ARE READY.

I hope to be able to meet with each one of you,
Sue

2 comments:

  1. DO NOT USE MY BLOG AS YOUR ADVERTISEMENT JPAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u know ,if i use your blog as my ad.
    That way your blog will be welcome. People will like you.
    i'm sorry,i'm do that ,If you don't like it, would you please help me to delete.
    cheap jerseys

    ReplyDelete